Full Stack Developer
What you will be doing
- Build out core features and functionality that allow customers to effectively create and manage their optimization jobs on the platform.
- You’ll be working on the front-end handling data and forms being passed back and forth. The back-end API will be there to do all the heavy lifting with simulation/optimization work.
- Deliver clean, readable and maintainable code with good test coverage.
- Collaborate closely with the core team to create amazing, easy-to-use features that makes automating simulation and optimization a breeze.
- Ruby on Rails (6.1)
- ReactJS (in Rails views)
- TailwindCSS (CSS framework)
- Sidekiq for background processing
- Solid experience in Ruby and Ruby on Rails framework
- Good English communication skills
Click to apply. Send us your resume and we will get back to you ASAP.